There's a little girl waiting in a garden.
HHogwarts creatures: acromantula, basilisk, phoenix,
dragon, hippogriff, werewolf.
Do you go back and watch yourself as the episodes air?
I do. But it’s weird. I don’t really like it. It’s very bizarre. It’s very embarrassing. I won’t watch it with [my family]. They have to sit in another room. I don’t know, it’s just very strange watching yourself on-screen, because you are your biggest critic and everything. But I think it’s also a good thing that I don’t like it, because if you’re ever satisfied with your work, then that’s the end of your career. Because surely the thing that drives you is that you’re never satisfied.
T h e S o n s o f F i n w ë
- Amy. Please. Just come back into the TARDIS, Come along, Pond. Please.
- Raggedy Man, goodbye.
What is it? What makes it different from other theme blogs?
- A place to host codes and get coding help
- ALL coders welcome, of any level
- All about inclusion of anyone with interest in coding
- No minimum number of tutorials/pages/themes required
- Visit the blog to get a better feel for what it will look like
- If you are an admin of another theme search type website and would like to have a link on this blog, definitely message me and we’ll work something out!Requirements
- Have one code of any type (tutorial/page/theme)
- Follow the rules/instructions
- And you’re in!Join
- Don’t have to be following any blogs to join
- Optional: follow me or my theme blog
- Reblog this post
- Fill out this super quick survey
- If you plan to begin coding soon, just reblog this post and shoot me a message. We’ll work something out where you can join in on chats and be added to the page as soon as you have your first code up!Perks
- Your codes will reach a larger audience
- Make friends!
- Get help and feedback from other codersWhat to do when accepted
- I will send you a notification with more detailed instructions
- Track the tag “themevillageupdates"
- Follow the rules
- Optional: tag your codes with “themevillagetag”, and I or another admin will sort your code into the correct spot on the blog
- Optional, but recommended: track the tag “themevillagetag”, and reblog others’ codesAnything else?
- I will begin running the blog once I have 8 or so coders
- If you are not a coder but are still interested in seeing this happen, please reblog this anyway! It would really help me get the word out.